What data do we collect?
Six Entertainment Company collects the following data:
● Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, physical address, billing information, browser type, URL information and IP address etc.)
● Payment information, including your payment instrument (such as a credit card number) and associated security code in order to process your payments if you make a purchase.
● Content of the messages you send us, including feedback, product reviews, and information related to return merchandise and warranties.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Six Entertainment Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
● Access this Website via your browser’s cookies.
● Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
● Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Six Entertainment Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
● Publicly-available sources such as data in the public domain.
● Via social networks when our products/services are referenced, or partners or affiliates with who we conduct joint marketing activities.
How will we use your data?
Six Entertainment Company collects your data so that we can:
● Process your order and manage your account.
● Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
● Enforce our rights and/or ensure your compliance with our Terms and Conditions;
● Disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website;
By accessing our website or using our products and services Six Entertainment Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Six Entertainment Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline according to generally accepted industry standards.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Six Entertainment Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop Six Entertainment Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at
What are your data protection rights?
Six Entertainment Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Six Entertainment Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Six Entertainment Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Six Entertainment Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Six Entertainment Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Six Entertainment Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Six Entertainment Company processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Six Entertainment Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
● Keeping you signed in
● Understanding how you use our Website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our Website uses:
● Functionality – Six Entertainment Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
● Advertising Six Entertainment Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Six Entertainment Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org. tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. For more information on how to change consent for this Website’s cookie, please see our .
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Six Entertainment Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Prins Clauslaan 60
P.O. Box 93374
2509 AJ Den Haag/The Hague
Tel. +31 70 888 8500